2006.09-2011.09, Lecturer, JLU
2008.08-2010.07, Postdoc, MSU
2008.07-2008.08, Visiting Scholar, Department of Mathematics, CUHK
2009.08, Visiting Scholar, Department of Mathematics, IWU
2010.04, Visiting Scholar, Department of Mathematics, AU
2011.09-2015.09, Associate Professor, JLU
2014.07-2014.08, Visiting Professor, Department of Mathematics, HKBU
2015.09- Now, Professor, JLU
1.2006-2007, The Youth Foudation, Jilin University.
2.2008-2010, NSF of China (No.10701039).
3.2011-2013, Forefront of science and interdisciplinary innovation projects of Jilin University.
4.2012-2013, Open Project Program of the State Key Lab of CAD & CG(No.A1302).
5.2014-2015, Scientific research foundation for the returned overseas Chinese scholars.
6.2014-2015, Open project program of the Jilin provincial sicience and technology department.
7.2015.01-2018.12, NSF of China (No.11471141).
8.2015.01-2017.12, The basic research of the science and technology development program of Jilin province (No.20150101058JC).
9.2018.01-2019.12, The key laboratory of symbolic computation and knowledge engineering of ministry of education, Jilin University (No.93K172018Z01).
10.2019.01-2022.12, NSF of China (No.11871245).
1. 2010-2012, NSF of China (No.10971082), second member.
2. 2010-2013, NSF of China (No.11076014), second member.
3. 2010-2013, NSF of China (No.11071103), second member.
4. 2016-2018, NSAF of China (No.U153010036), third member.
5. 2017.07-2021.06, National Key Research and Development Plan (No.2017YFC06016), Subject.
6. 2017.07-2021.06, National Key Research and Development Plan (No.2017YFC06022), Subject.
Selected SCI paper
1. H.Y. Liu and K. Zhang, Multi-symplectic Runge-Kutta type methods for Hamiltonian wave equations. IMA J. Numer. Anal., 26, 2006, 252-271.
3. Y.Z. Cao, R. Zhang and K. Zhang, Finite element and discontinuous Galerkin method for stochastic Helmholtz equation in R^d(d=2,3). J. Comput. Math.,26(5), 2008, 702-715.
7. Y.P. Lin, K. Zhang and J. Zou, Studies on some perfectly matched layers for one-dimensional time-dependent systems. Adv. comput. math., 30, 2009, 1-35.
11. M. Li, S.M. Gao and K. Zhang, Goal-oriented engineering analysis error estimation of design simplification. Comput. Meth. Appl. Mech. Engin, 255, 2013, 89-103.
14. K. Zhang, H.M. Song and J.Z. Li, Front-fixing finite element methods for the pricing of American options based on a perfectly matched layer. Appl. Anal., 94(5), 2015, 903-931.
17. K. Zhang, J.C. Zhang, H.B. Duan and J.Z. Li, Effective algorithms for computing triangular operator in Schubert calculus. Front. Math. China, 10(1), 2015, 221-237.
18. K. Zhang, M. Li and J.Z. Li, Estimation of impacts of removing arbitrarily constrained domain details to the analysis of incompressible fluid flows. Comput. Comm. Phys. 20(4), 2016, 944-968.
19. C. Zhang, D.N. Huang, K. Zhang, P.T. Pu and P. Yu, Magnetic interface forward and inversion method based on Pade approximation. Applied Geophysics, 13(4), 2016, 712-720.
20. K. Zhang, J.S. Li, Y.C. Song and X.S. Wang, An alternating direction method of multiplier for elliptic equation constrained optimization problem. Sci. China Math., 60(2), 2017, 361-378.
21. H.M. Song, K. Zhang and Y.T. Li, Finite element and discontinuous Galerkin methods with perfect matched layers for American options. Numer. Math. Theor. Meth. Appl., 10(4), 2017, 607-629.
24. J.S. Li, X.S. Wang and K. Zhang, An efficient alternating direction method of multipliers for optimal control problems constrained by random Helmholtz equations. Numer. Alg., 78(1), 2018, 161-191.
27. Y.L. Hao, H.M. Song, X.S. Wang and K. Zhang, An alternating direction method of multipliers for the optimization problem constrained with Maxwell's equations. Comput. Comm. Phys., 24(5), 2018, 1435-1454.
28. K. Zhang, J.Z. Li, Z.B. He, and W.F. Yan, Microgrid Energy dispatching for industrial zones with renewable generations and electric vehicles via stochastic optimization and learning. Physics A.,501, 2018, 356-369.
30. G. Bao, Y.Z. Cao, Y.L. Hao, and K. Zhang, First order second moment analysis for the stochastic interface grating problem. J Sci. Comput., 77(1), 2018, 419-442.
32. Y.L. Hao, F.D. Kang, J.Z. Li and K. Zhang, A numerical method for Maxwell's equations with random interfaces via shape calculus and pivoted low-rank approximation. J Comput. Phys., 371, 2018, 1-18.
33. Y. Gao, H.M. Song, X.S. Wang and K. Zhang. Primal-dual active set method for pricing American better-of option on two assets. Commun Nonlinear Sci Numer Simulat 80 (2020) 104976.
37. M. Li, L.C. Zhu, J.Z. Li and K. Zhang, Efficient optimal design of interconnected anisotropic porous structures using extended triply periodic minimal surfaces. J. Comput. Phys., 425, 2021, 109909.
39. Y. Gao and K. Zhang. Machine learning based data retrieval for inverse scattering problems with incomplete data. J Inverse Ill Posed Probl, 29(2), 2021, 249-266.