1. Cheng, Ming: Excitation threshold for the discrete coupled Schrödinger lattice system. J. Math. Phys. 52 (2011), 023508.
2. Cheng, Ming: Bound state for the fractional Schrödinger equation with unbounded potential. J. Math. Phys. 53 (2012), 043507.
3. Cheng, Ming: The attractor of the dissipative coupled fractional Schrödinger equations. Math. Methods Appl. Sci. 37 (2014), 645-656.
4. Liao, Yang; Sun, Quanbao; Zhao, Xin; Cheng, Ming:Asymptotic stability of standing waves for the coupled nonlinear Schrödinger system. Bound. Value Probl. (2015).
5. Cheng, Ming: Solitary waves of the Schrödinger lattice system with nonlinear hopping. J. Funct. Spaces (2015)
6. Cheng, Ming: Nagumo theorems of third-order singular nonlinear boundary value problems. Bound. Value Probl. (2015).
7. Cheng, Ming; Pankov, Alexander: Gap solitons in periodic Schrödinger lattice system with nonlinear hopping. Electron. J. Differential Equations (2016), 287, 14.
8. Cheng, Ming: Time-periodic and stationary solutions to the compressible Hall-magnetohydrodynamic system. Z. Angew. Math. Phys. 68 (2017), 38, 24.
9. Li, Hengyan; Cheng, Ming; Yan, Weiping: Global existence and large time behavior of solutions for compressible quantum magnetohydrodynamics flows in T^3. J. Math. Anal. Appl. 452 (2017), 1209-1228.
10. Cheng, Ming: The ground states for the N coupled nonlinear fractional Schrödinger equations. Complex Var. Elliptic Equ. 63 (2018), 315-332.
11. Cheng, Ming; Li,Yong: Time periodic solutions to the full hydrodynamic model to semiconductors, Commun. Math. Sci. 17 (2019), 413-445 .
12. Cheng, Ming: Recurrent motion in the fractional complex Ginzburg–Landau equation, Journal of Mathematical Physics 61, 111507 (2020).
13. Liu Shengquan and Cheng, Ming*: On an inhomogeneous boundary value problem for steady compressible magnetohydrodynamics flow, Z. Angew. Math. Phys 71, (2020).